RE: Power On Self Test and testing memory

Hi,

I used the same strategy, but had similar issues.
So I just skip the first couple of 1000 bytes.
I'd like to find out why too.

Also, memory wraps.  If I have 32MB of RAM @ 0x80000000,
then run the memory test in non-existent memory from
0x82000000 to 0x83ffffff it appears to reference 0x80000000
to 0x81ffffff.  Can this be made to fail?

Lyle