Re: NCD900 port?

Chip Coldwell wrote:

>> Can you provide any information about the bootloader?
>> Does it support loading of ELF images?
>
>I really don't know.  If it doesn't, I suppose could give it a
>compressed kernel image.  Or would this require some monkeying around
>with head.S?

On the 450 I had to make a slight change to head.S and I hacked a program
which fools around with the ELF header to get the NCD boot loader to
be happy.  I got this program originally from Dan Malek - I think it
was originally intended to wake an ELF header for a VXWorks boot loader
(which the ncd boot loader, on the 450 at least, appears to be)

the source is on sourceforge or I can email the interesting bits.

(http://explora-linux.sourceforge.net)

-brad