Re: NCD900 port?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Brad Parker wrote:

> It it's anything like the explora 450 you should be able to get it going.
> (oh my, did *I* say that?)
>
> The 450 has those same two chips with a ppc403.  I managed to hack my
> way into their undocumented pci bridge enough to get linux booted and
> the ethernet working.  I have yet to get the s3 working but that's only
> because I can find a pdf for the chip anywhere.  I can certainly talk to
> the s3 (as well as the pcmcia space).

That's very interesting.  When you say you don't have the S3 working,
do you mean that you can't get a virtual terminal on the display or
that you can't get X Windows working?  If the former, do you use a
serial console?

The PCI bridge in the NC900 is documented, at least slightly (see my
earlier post for the link).

Chip

--
Charles  M. "Chip" Coldwell