Need help: LEXRA

Hi all,

I have a doubt regarding linux support on Lexra processor.
I am trying to enbale interrupts on that boards.

Do I strictly need to use the Lexra specific registers and instructions (e.g. mflxc0
etc) to enable the interrupts(specifically timer interrupt)?

Is it possible to enable the timer interrupt in Lexra by using normal cp0 registers,
which is supported by the general mips architecture?

Is their any toolchain is available which lexra support?

Any other hints/suggestoin are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
debashis