Re: Oddities with CVS Kernels, Memory on Indigo2

A question with the CVS Kernel. Are there any known issues as to the specific toolchain used to build it? Currently I'm using GCC 3.2.2 + Glibc 2.3.2 + Binutils 2.13.90.0.16. I tried a CVS updateshortly after testing this kernel, and it still doesn't boot, so either my timing is really bad, or I'm using a toolchain with known issues. I have noticed the toolchain does not support -mcpu in .18 of binutils, and I originally thought this was only going to be a GCC change in 3.3, but my guess if it's the same in .18/.20, and as such I'll need to use the instructions posted about a month about to use -mabi/-march?

--Kumba