Re: Patch to include/asm-mips/processor.h

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 03:18:25PM +0200, Hartvig Ekner wrote:

> I have no idea whether what I did was correct, but at least it is no less incorrect than the code currently
> in there, which coredumps now for some reason (I wonder why it never crashed before). The test-bit macro
> expects a bit-number, and not a mask which it is given in the current code.
>
> So while fixing this, I also used the normal cpu_data macro for the cpu_has_watch() macro, instead of
> looking at CPU(0).

The plan was to make the options field a bitfield like on i386 but I
changed my mind because we still have plenty of unused bits left.  I've
put a fix into CVS.  The patch also replaces all the manual bit tests
of the options field with feature test macros.

  Ralf