Re: Patches for all four au1000 setup.c files

Yes. mb() was at the heart of the problem.

I've applied the patches that remove wbflush, and de-configured my .config,
and everything is compiling just fine!

Thanks,

Jeff

--
         Jeffrey Baitis - Associate Software Engineer

                    Evolution Robotics, Inc.
                     130 West Union Street
                       Pasadena CA 91103

 tel: 626.535.2776  |  fax: 626.535.2777  |  baitisj@evolution.com