Set Registers for VR4181A

Hi all,

as I wrote a few weeks ago I have a NEC VR4181A-Board, on which I want to get
linux running. Currently I have a kernel which should work, but it can't
boot, since linux seems to expect that the registers have been already set by
the bootloader. Since the used bootloader is a very small one which only
proceeds the given files (written by a friend of me) it didn't do this job,
so linux tries to access registers, which are not set yet.

So I need a bootloader which can do the job and works with my CPU/Board. Can
someone give me a hint which one to use?

--
Grüße,
Julian