Re: IRQ warnings during boot on Au1500/DB1500

> Once the IDE probing is done, these messages don't seem to appear any more, and the kernel runs ok.
> Anybody seeing similar messages?

Yes. I just mentioned that to Ralf but he wasn't sure where they are
coming from. I took a quick look and the cause is the irq probing being
done by the ide code. I don't know if that's "normal" but it feels like
there's something not quite right.

On the bright side, the new ide patches Ralf checked in fix the ide-cs
pcmcia driver and with the new pcmcia pb1500 patch I checked in (and
with new CPU silicon), you can now use the pcmcia slot on the Pb1500.

Pete