Anyone running crashme?

I've been running crashme a little against Linux mips, and from the
bugs I immediately found I suspect that no one's been running it.
Crashme generates random bytes and then executes them, catching the
resulting signals and generating more random bytes. The random number
seed is provided by the user, so that problems are repeatable.

If you like debugging, you can find the source at:

http://people.delphiforums.com/gjc/crashme.html

-- greg