From: atul srivastava [mailto:atulsrivastava9@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 5:17 AM
To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: handling of s-record images by bootloader

Hello .

A quick question..

I have developed a primitive bootloader for custom board, that is
successfuly doing the board bringup and loads linux os image
currently through serial link (kermit) only.
network link is also likely to be up soon.

but through serial it loads  kernel image only in raw binary
format.
now i want to extend this for s-record images as well..

I am umware that, how differently s-record image need to be
handled..?
i just need some idea or if possible any example code for that..

Best Reagards,
Atul