Re: Problems with CONFIG_PREEMPT

Several possibilities:

1) Not all MIPS boards can run pre-k.  At minimum, you need to use
NEW_TIME_C, Or else you have to take a lot of stuff youself.

2) Not sure if all MIPS patches are in RML's patch.  If you pass the URL
pointer, I can take a look.

3) Even with all above taken care of, there are still unsolved issues
(such as math emul not pre-k safe, some cache operations, etc).
However, these problems usually are much harder to show up.  You won't
see them unless you delibrately want to. :-)

Jun