Re: possible Malta 4Kc cache problem ...

The documents are provided to all core customers, and our marketing dept
has decided that nobody else needs them :-)

As we now have a case which clearly proves otherwise, maybe somebody
should reopen this discussion internally in MIPS? Dominic, do you want
to volunteer?

/Hartvig