Re: Prefetches in memcpy

I would like to open this thread again, since nothing has been done about it.
I think we should get rid of the prefetches until someone comes up with a
version that doesn't prefetch beyond the copy destination/source area.

/Carsten

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:carstenl@mips.com
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com