LMBench numbers for Au1500/Au1000 ?

Hello,

 I am trying to get some LMbench numbers (or any other
benchmark numbers, but LMbench preferred :) ) for
Alchemy's AU1500/AU1000 processors running Linux.
Does anybody have any or know someplace where I can
get any that they would be kind enough to share?

 Apologies to linux-mips if this is not the right
mailing list for such a question, but I wasnt sure
where to mail it to get the attention of someone,
well, in the linux-mips community(!) who might have
some results.

 Thanks a lot.

-Steve.