scatterlist.h

Next problem  ( I know you all love my by now :)

in drivers/scsi/scsi_merge.c

scsi_merge.c:939: structure has no member named `page'

line 939: sgpnt[count - 1].page = NULL;

(struct scatterlist *sgpnt;  included from scsi.h, which includes
asm/scatterlist.h)

struct scatterlist {
    char *  address;    /* Location data is to be transferred to */
    unsigned int length;

    __u32 dvma_address;
};

Yes!  It's right!  No member page!

From 2.4.16:

struct scatterlist {
	char * address;		/* Location data is to be transferred to */
	struct page * page;	/* Location for highmem page, if any */
	unsigned int length;
	__u32 dvma_address;
};

I suggest we put that variable back into the structure.

There's more to come, but it's almost 2 am and it's bedtime.  I'll send
the next one out tomorrow if no one writes me back to tell me I'm
nuts/not using the right code/can't reproduce the error/etc.

--
Mike Nugent
Programmer/Author