Re: patch to kaweth.c to align IP header

"Kevin D. Kissell" wrote:

> [...]

There is implemented a counter in the unaligned exception handler, you used
to get hold of the value through /proc/cpuinfo, but this has apparently been
removed from the latest kernels.

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:carstenl@mips.com
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com