New Debian Indy...

I've just successfully loaded Debian/MIPS onto my recently aquired Indy. A huge thank you to all the developers!

A few things do not work and I was wondering whether they shouldn't work (ie not supported yet) or whether I've done something wrong. I've checked the resources I know about - but I can't find a good reference on what is and is not supported.

Things that don't work:
X in 24 bit mode (I have the XL-24, 8 bit X works great)
Indy Cam
Sound

If these should work, I'd appreciate if someone could help me find out how to fix mine!

Thanks!

Mike Martin
mike.martin@cogeco.ca