Re: [patch] linux: DBE/IBE handling rewrite

Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Jun Sun wrote:
>

>>Why do I have a sense we are under a dictatorship rather than a democratic
>>community?  :-(
>>

>  It's a pity you have such a feeling.  I'm looking forward to seeing a
> better replacement from you.  But why didn't you fix the code earlier,
> OTOH?

You missed the point - I like to see some open discussions before any big
changes to MIPS.  If you look back of all the significant changes made to the
MIPS tree, you will see a high percentage of them went in without any open
discussion or pre-warning.  It is this context that brought out :-(.  Not your
patch per se.

Once in while I hop into other communities.  I get a feeling they appear to be
doing better than us in this regard.  And I like that feeling.

Jun