Re: DECstation

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> Well... Some keys are functional, some are not, and some are better to
> never press... I've tried to understand how X handles the keyboard one
> evening, but I badly failed to understand all those mappings and layouts
> and so on:-(

 A fix is on my to-do list -- hopefully to be done just after the current
task.  There is a long-standing bug in the generic keyboard handling code.
After fixing it and then the LK driver (which cannot be fixed now because
of the bug), you'll be able to use LK mappings included in the X11
distribution.  It was discussed here earlier this year.