-----Original Message-----
From: Maciej W. Rozycki [mailto:macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl]

 The system should be fine -- basically all I/O ASIC based systems should
work, though not all devices have been supplied with drivers yet.

 You should be able to use X11 with an XF86_FBDev Xserver on a PMAG-B (CX)
or a PMAGB-B (HX) display adapter (I wasn't able to try myself so far
though).  For other display adapters, the answer is either "not yet" or
"no way".