Indigo2 status

Hi,

I was just wondering about the I2 graphic board situtation. AFAIK, there is
currently no working code for them (although someon just posted a patch for
ARC PROM console).

I was wondering whether it is actually possible to write the necessary
drivers, i.e. Are there people in SGI that are capable of giving the
information necessary, considering that there are no documents available?

Thanks,
Luke.