RE: MIPS 64?

I personally think it's long overdue that we really invest some
time/effort in the 64-bit version.  I mean, anything past 0.5 GiB is
really a hack on 32-bit....

I, for one, am willing to lend a pair of hands to this... but I need
to know what needs doing, first.

Could someone give me an overview of how you're supposed to do a
handoff between a 32-bit loader and a 64-bit app?  I'm guessing there
has to be a way to do it, but what I do know about the 64-bit stuff
doesn't show me how this is accomplished (I have visions of UX bits
floating in my head...)

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107