Re: MIPS 64?

Since traditionally the mips kernel could only manage RAM reachable by
Kseg you were limited to 512MB, right?  But now the High Memory stuff is
stable enough that you can reach any RAM that's physically addressable
in 32-bits.  And after that, there's the 64bit-physical-address
extension which allows you to reach physical pages that need > 32-bits
to address.

Kip