RE: Debugging of embedded target applications

Thanks for the lively discussion and input. It's now clear to me that I'll
be tracking (not tracing) the kernel with the h/w debugger through its kgdb
shell. We're still working on some drivers, so control over the kernel is a
must. I'll have to set up the server to autoload when a connection on a
particular port is attempted from another gdb shell, and shut down on
disconnection.

Keith