Re: [Linux-mips-kernel]io.h patch

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 17:55, Bradley D. LaRonde wrote:

> [...]

That's all true and, in fact, I had run into a compiler problem some
time ago.  However, even then I was able to simply rearrange my C
routine a bit and then the compiler was happy.

Having pci-cardbus support on mips is kind of cool. Running wireless
cards off of it is even better.  Not being able to compile the drivers
because of io.h isn't.

Pete