Repaired ABI documents in PDF and PS format...

Greetings.

If you have ever attempted to download and use the ABI documents
from either Caldera or from SGI for the MIPS ABI and or the
System V Interface Definition Fourth Edition documents, you
will find that they are corrupted. I have uploaded the repaired
documents in both PDF and PS format:

    ftp://ftp.cotw.com/ABI

Ralf, would you please replace the files on the SGI FTP site with
these? I have already emailed Caldera to update the documents.
Thanks.

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer