Re: Re: MIPS, i8259 and spurious interrupts.

hi,
 then check your interrupt mask code,i suffered from this problem
some time ago too. You can check the list for those threads(more than
one). In short,the reason i was seeing spurious interrupt is:
   1. the code i used to decide which interrupt coming in used to have a bug
      (the IRR bit may still set for current interrupt even after i masked it,
       when a new 8259 interrupt come in,i detect it as the old one)
   2. write to 8259 didn't really reach device for some time,some barrier needed

>No this is an instrumentation mistake. Yes it never returns...
>Because I reenter the interrupt handler before it completes.

Regards
            Zhang Fuxin
            fxzhang@ict.ac.cn