Re: Problem with delo

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 08:43:54PM +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> From my understanding, the stage-2 part is loaded by a known block
> list, but the kernel is then fetched with the help of the e2fs lib.

Which is in the first 512 byte of the DISK

> Delo contains an own version of this lib. Does it work with the
> current ext2 code? ...or is there maybe a Problem with only supporting
> the "old" ext2 code (from 2.0.x time)? I'll test this as soon as I've
> again placed the box on a desk.

Nope - The lib should be quiet recent - My guess was that either you
have a /boot partition and delo trys to follow an interpartition symlink
(Which it cant)

Delo needs a major cleanup - The ELF loader needs to be fully rewritten
which i already did in Konstanz (Untestet - Unfinished).

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium