Re: Anyone have the e1000.o driver working?

Well, I finally got the latest version running (see my other message to
this list... where did that go, anyway?).  The problem was that the code to
deal with CONFIG_PROC_FS is causing a crash... and it looks like it might
be a toolchain bug.

What toolchain are you using?

Hopefully my last message will get through... but basically e1000_main.c
references and extern struct pointer, and the code generated doesn't look
right -- it does a lui v0,0x0 and then a lw v0,0(v0) which causes a crash.

If you're not seeing this, then maybe I'm doing something wrong.

What CFLAGS are you using?  I had to modify mine based on an old e-mail
from someone (Pete?) that I found via google.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Work: mdharm@momenco.com
Senior Software Designer, Momentum Computer