RE: ip22 watchdog timer

Oddly enough, I have the exact opposite attitude...

I will barely accept inlined patches (to the usb-storage driver, which
I maintain).  About 85-90% of the inlined patches I get won't apply
cleanly because of whitespace mangling.  MIME-attachments (of type
text/plain) seem to have a _much_ higher success rate.

Yes, the transition was painful.  Heck, it still is.  Some versions of
Outlook still don't understand the RFC-compliant way of attaching a
digital signature to a message -- I get complaints from people every
so often that all they see is a blank message with two attachments,
one of which is the "message" itself, and the other is my signature.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107