PATCH: Momentum Ocelot (CP7000) fixes

Ralf --

Attached to this message is a patch to make the Momentum Computer
Ocelot (CP7000) SBC port of Linux work.  I made this patch against a
recent (2 days ago) CVS snapshot.  Please apply it to the CVS
repository.

It turns out that the existing code only worked for boards with 512MiB
of SDRAM.  This patch makes all memory configurations work.  While
discontiguous memory configurations seemed to work, there was some
"unusual" behavior.  This patch uses a contiguous memory approach,
which seems much more stable.

BTW, did you ever wind up in the same place as the board we sent you?

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107