Re: What is the maximum physical RAM for a 32bit MIPS core?

The fact that idiot marketoids in some moronic HD maker decided "GB" ment
"billion bytes" is not a good excuse for useing the term to refer to
anything that has never been polluted this way.  It's not an excuse to use
it to refer to things that have been polluted this way either, but that
won't stop ppl.  How bout you say GB is gigabits and claim ~549 of your
mythical "GB"?
	Nick