used_math not cleared for new processes?

hi,linux-mips,
   I find that current->used_math isn't cleared when we start a new process.Is it
intended? I mean 'start_thread' in do_exec but not 'copy_thread' in do_fork when
speaking 'start a new process'. We can/should? keep used_math for the latter,but for
the former?

   It leads to a failure in libm-test(the fpu control register doesn't equal to default)
I think the reason is that init_fpu fail to be called with used_math set.

  BTW: besides this failure,i see a lot of more related to extra "Invalid operation" exception.
e.g.:
   exp(NaN) == NaN: Exception "Invalid operation" set
   fmax (0, NaN) == 0: Exception "Invalid operation" set
..

  My cpu is IDT RC64474,which is basically a r4600.

  I think the cause probably is mips's special SNaN and QNaN handling.

  Could somebody explain?

Regards
            Zhang Fuxin
            fxzhang@ict.ac.cn