RE: Help with OOPSes, anyone?

Frankly, I'm not entirely certain which version the Montavista kernel
is.  We were supposed to be doing the software validation for
PMC-Sierra (who contracted to Montavista for the work), so this is one
of the later kernels from that process.  But I really don't know
exactly which one...

As for the 'wait' thing... forgot to try that one.  How does one go
about disabling the wait instruction, anyway?

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107