IndyCam software

All,

Howdy, I have an SGI Indy currently running Irix 6.5.?, with an IndyCam. There
is currently some corrupt software, which is causing the camera not to work.

I have been hunting for a copy of Irix, but was unable to find one as of yet. I
have been suggested NetBSD, but did not know what IndyCam support was like and
decided to stick with Irix for now.

Now that I hear that SGI is supporting a port of Linux to the mips, is there
any chance that there is support for the IndyCam, or software to view the video
input?

I am interested in dual booting with Irix also, but first would like to
establish if there is any preliminary support for the IndyCam before installing
linux-mips.

TIA.

Regards,

James Mclean

"Windows didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years of
careful development."