XF86Config & startup log

hi,Hartvig Ekner£¬
   Here are my files.
   but the build process can't be described in short:(.
   I started from a rpm package from redhat7(or similar standard distribution),did
everything to make it cross-compile,very ugly and painful.Basically,
     repeat if errors
       make World &> out,
       read out,correct errors it reports
     until done
   beside changes to config files,i remember there were problems due to the sequence
when it cross-builded a problem and wanted to execute it.
  From the list,I think someone else should have more elegant way. And i will try
H.J.Lu's source in oss.sgi.com when having time.

ÔÚ 2001-12-06 21:10:00 you wrote£º

Regards
            Zhang Fuxin
            fxzhang@ict.ac.cn