Re: Bug in Dwarf support?

I had this with a debugger I was beta testing... there is a compile path
stored separate to the path of the file, it needs to use the compile
path, so it is a bug in the debugger not using the full standard.. you can
the info out with gdb (I can't remember the exact incantation...)

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied@skynet.ie