Re: advice on dz.c

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 11:44:40AM +0000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> This is unusual I've just taken a run down through a diff of 1.17 and 1.22
> from the MIPS CVS tree and I can't see anything that could cause breakage
> that has been changed... I'd try commentined out the DZ_DEBUG stuff.. this
> isn't meant to be called... unless someone wants to specifically debug
> their dz.c on a decstation.... otherwise it should be switched off..
>
> Granted to code doesn't look like it would compile with it off..
>
> Dave.

I took a day out to look at it, I can spend more time on debugging it,
as hacking the kernel into shape on this box is somewhat of a hobby
project for me.

I think the one thing I didn't take a look at was the copy_to_user()
changes, so it could be useful to explore that, and I've got a couple
of other tricks up my sleeve.

Cheers,
Bill