Re: BE Toolchain

> I was refering to a formal (supported) release from RH.  Something I can
> pay RH to get support for.

Maintaining an entire distribution support for a processor is not a cheap
business. It would depend if enough people actually wanted to buy it. I
suspect for smaller volumes you want to pay Ralf, HJ or someone rather than
try and fund an entire general distro port.

We do plenty of MIPS stuff in the embedded and contract side so it would
depend what you wanted

Alan