Re: [Fwd: Kernel panic: Caught reserved exception - should not happen.]

Scott A McConnell wrote:

> Jun Sun wrote:
>
> > Try the following patch.  It is outdated, and it may not apply cleanly.
> > But you should get an idea about the intention of the fix.
> >
> > Please let me know the result.
>
> It looks like a winner to me.

*sigh* We need another ugly #ifdef in the head.S file.

> You wouldn't happen to have knowledge of some patches that fix pthreads?

glibc 2.2 does not have pthread problems, at least not the one in monta vista
journeyman distribution.

There are several problems in glibc 2.0.6.  But I hope you are not looking for
them. :-)

Jun