FYI: Mopd ELF support

Hi,

 I've made a preliminary version of mopd with ELF support available.  It's
Mats O. Jansson's mopd 2.5.3 with several fixes, updates and enhancements.
The work is definitely not finished, but basic functionality is already
implemented.  I'm making it available due to the amount of PITA
maintenance of traditional mopd image formats incurs, in hope someone will
find it useful.  Libelf is required for this version of mopd.  It should
build and run on any Linux system, regardless of endianness.  It might
work on other systems as well.

 I've made RPM packages available at the usual place (i.e.
'ftp://ftp.ds2.pg.gda.pl/pub/macro/').  Beside source packages there are
i386 and mipsel binary ones available.  Grab the latest version; olders
are for a reference only.  To aid people with no RPM support in their
systems I've unpacked the source package into the "mopd" directory.  Still
you need to study the .spec file to figure how to build binaries.

 Any feedback will be appreciated; I'm especially interested in reports
from VAX users, as I've only been able to verify the operation booting
Linux on a DECstation 5000 (i.e. MIPS) system.  Note: this version of mopd
does not require switching devices into the PROMISC or ALLMULTI modes of
operation.

  Maciej