Re: Origin 200

Getting it running 64bit shouldn't be *too* bad, however there are some
revs of some chips on the MB which linux currently can't deal with, and
noone is quite sure 1. what revs, 2. why, or 3. anything
usefull. <Grin>.  Could you send a hinv -v from the prom?  Boot logs would
also be usefull (so I can tell if we are haveing the exact same problem,
or just similar ones)
	Thanks
		Nick