Re: Remove ifdefs from setup_arch()

Can you wrap this code into small functions like machine_detect() and
board_setup() and put it all in one place?  That way those of us who
just want a simple system supporting only one board can just replace
those two functions with defines that alias the proper machine_detect
and board_setup fuctions.  Then all of the special elf sections and
function pointers go away.

If it's all in one place like this, then maybe it could be configured
in the config.in file.  I can ifdef it out for boards like mine or other
boards that can't possibly support more than one system in a given binary
image.  config.in could ifdef it in for configurations that could possibly
support more than one configuration in a given binary image.

Gerald