xserver package

Does anyone know who built the xserver-xfree86 package for mips?  In
particular, I need to have the options used to build it.  Any time I use a
custom built version, the coloring is extremely different than what it's
supposed to be, but when I install the packaged version, the coloring
comes out right.  I have my reasons for working with a build-only version
and they definitely outweigh the package install.

George

--
George R. Gensure       Computer Science House Member
werkt@csh.rit.edu       Sophomore, Rochester Institute of Technology