Re: your mail

Marian Kafadarov wrote:
> Hello,
> We have DEC station 5000 / 240
> From were we can download Linux distribution and documentation for it and
> what we can do on it.

You could wait until we have finished boot-floppies for this machine
(1-3 weeks) or bootstrap from scratch by using a kernel and a Debian
base system.  Both is available, Karsten can also provide a correct
2.4.x kernel.

I'd rather like to ask you to wait a couple of days/weeks until
boot-floppies are available for this machine and you can use the
regular Debian installation process which will be less painful
than the other.  If you do so, please come back to us in some
days/weeks to find out if things are ready already.

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall