Re: How to access kernel memory?

>    There are several ways.For example:
>    1.You can create a character device , implement
> its mmap function
> to map the memory block you allcated.This can be
> done in a little
> kernel module.There are some sample code before.
>    2.via /dev/mem,/dev/kmem etc

If allocating a block memory in the user space. I can
use functions like "map_user_kiobuf()" to lock it in
the physical memory and access it in the kernel space.
Does there exist corresponding methods to give my
application ability to directly access it without
using any kinds of mem/character devices?