Re: openssh probs

Yeah, should've mentioned the version.  I'm already running 2.9p2.  The
ssh server I'm testing on, I KNOW works.  I connect to it from my i686 box
all the time.  I looked at the packet dump, and it doesn't look like the
MAC is getting sent correctly.  I wasn't able to find the string anywhere
in there (assuming it gets sent unencrypted, of course).

George

--
George R. Gensure       Computer Science House Member
werkt@csh.rit.edu       Sophomore, Rochester Institute of Technology