Re: Origin 200

Its the rackmount version..............I will search for some
benchmarks to see how this system ranks compared to some
PIII and other systems.

Are there any graphics options available for these, or just console?

I realize the origin is more of a "server", used for serving files
and web pages, than a workstation.