RE: Signal 11 on Process Termination - Update

Apologies for replying to myself...

After a bit more digging I don't think my comments about the
parent/grandparent relationship are correct.

The SIGSEGV is being raised because the access_ok() in setup_frame() in
kernel/signal.c is failing when trying to deliver another signal (SIGALRM or
SIGCHLD in my cases).

Can anybody explain why access_ok() might fail?

Thanks,
Phil